BPERFECT – SHAPE SHIFTER PALETTE – ZACKARY VANG AND COHLSWORLD
New from BPERFECT The Duo Shape/Shifter Contouring Palette with Zackary Vang and Cohlsworld.
They have combined two worlds to create the ultimate Shape Shifter palette. The two of them magnetised together because two creative minds are better than one.
DEFINE & SCULPT the face using Cohlsworld’s palette using the contour shades and two highlighting powders.
Morning Star – A soft matte yellow powder that will perfectly brighten and soften the face.
Shell – A light pink finely milled powder that soft focuses under the eye and face to brighten and smooth.
Sun Bum – The perfect balance of yellow undertones to effortlessly contour the face.
Elio – A medium neutral contour shade that adds depth to medium skin tones.
Bae Watch – A medium/deep contour that carves the hallows of the cheekbone giving you a flawless chiselled look.
Spark – A cool deep neutral shade that adds depth and defines deeper skin tones.
ADD COLOUR to the face with Zackary’s palette using blushers and highlighters.
Lotus – A silky warm gold highlighting powder that draws light and illuminates the face!
Charm – A beautiful peachy gold highlighter to add a kiss of warmth and glow to any look.
Laos – A perfect golden peach matte face colour, use it on the face or eyes to add flare to any face.
Offering – A fusion of coral and orange, this soft shimmering blusher will have you glowing from all angles.
Amulet – This toasted orange, buttery soft matte blush adds the perfect amount of warmth and depth to your look!
- Apply contour shade of choice to the cheekbones, hairline, temples, jawline and sides of the nose
- These can also be used on the eyes to create a brown smokey eye look or to fill in any sparse areas on the brows
- Take the brightening powder on a tapered fluffy brush and apply to the undereye to get rid of any dark circles, centre of the forehead to highlight and the middle of the nose to define the contour
- For a more SNATCHED look, take the highlighting powder to carve out your cheekbones
- Apply chosen highlight to your cheekbones, bridge and tip of the nose to bring light, lift and add fullness
- Use a blush shade as a contour for a modern take on the classic bronzed look
- Warm up your eyes or cheeks with any of these multidimensional highlighters or blush shades
- Add blush down the bridge and the tip of the nose for a youthful flushed look
- Spice up the cheekbones or eyes with Laos – sure to be a new staple and turn heads!
There are no reviews yet.