BUTTERCUP BRONCHOSTOP JUNIOR COUGH SYRUP 120ml
Please be advised We highly recommend that you Read all medication leaflet carefully before you start taking any medicine because it contains important information for you.
- Cough Syrup
- Without artificial colouring, alcohol free, lactose free, gluten free, free of genetically modified organisms. For any cough associated with a cold, both dry and chesty.
- Bronchostop Junior is a reliable, fast acting cough syrup for children from 1 year to relieve any cough.
- For all coughs - To relieve dry + chesty coughs
- Natural honey and Marshmallow dry extract
- Pleasant strawberry flavour
- Alcohol free
- Lactose and gluten free
- Free of GMO
- Free from artificial dyes
- Suitable for use during day and night
- Pack size: 120ML
Each 15 ml of Bronchostop Junior contains: 143 mg Marshmallow Dry Extract, 750 mg Honey, Also contains: Xylitol, Xanthan, Glycerol Anhydrous, Citric Acid, Strawberry Aroma, Methyl-4-Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl-4-Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water
- Free From: Gluten, Lactose
Do not store above 25°C.Close bottle well after use. Use the contents within 4 weeks of opening. Keep the bottle in its original packaging to protect from light.
Preparation and Usage
- Using the measuring cup provided:
- Children aged 6 to 11 years: 15 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 4 to 5 years: 7.5 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 2 to 3 years: 5 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 1 year and above: 5 ml up to 3 times daily
- Read and follow the instructions for use.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Do not use if: you are allergic to any of the ingredients, pregnant or breastfeeding, in children under 1 year old. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If you notice any side effects, even if the side effect is not listed in the package leaflet, or if your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days of using this product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Omega Pharma Ltd,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
- SW1V 2SA,
- Chefaro Ireland DAC,
- The Sharp Building,
- Hogan Place,
- Dublin 2,
Lower age limit