Garnier rose water milk 200ML

4,50

Only 2 left in stock

SKU: 4307 Category: Tags: ,

Product details

Garnier Natural Rose Water Cleansing Milk Sensitive Skin 200ml

Cleansing Milk is the answer.
This nourishing, paraben-free cleansing milk softens and cares for skin while removing makeup and impurities, making it gentle enough for dry and sensitive complexions. Bursting with botanical ingredients and Rose Water, the luxurious formula is designed to cleanse, cool and soothe for clean results – day and night. Precious Rose Water is renowned for its skin-calming, anti-inflammatory properties, and for being able to minimise skin irritation and unwanted redness.
On application, the creamy formula nourishes the skin as it cleanses and removes makeup. Your skin is left feeling soft, calm, more radiant and free from makeup and impurities.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Natural Rose Water Cleansing Milk is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but this cleansing milk for sensitive skin contains no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants.

Garnier Natural Rose Water Cleansing Milk Sensitive Skin key features

  • 96% of ingredients from natural origins
  • Dermatologically tested
  • No parabens
  • No silicones
  • No artificial colourants
  • No-rinse formula
  • Gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin

How to use

Remove make up with a cotton pad soaked in the milk.

Ingredients

967257 15 - AQUA / WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. B195596/1)


Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/d571041/mountmellicklocalpharmacy.ie/wp-content/plugins/premmerce-search/views/frontend/autocomplete-template.php on line 9

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/d571041/mountmellicklocalpharmacy.ie/wp-content/plugins/premmerce-search/views/frontend/autocomplete-template.php on line 21

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/d571041/mountmellicklocalpharmacy.ie/wp-content/plugins/premmerce-search/views/frontend/autocomplete-template.php on line 30
All search results
Select your currency
EUR Euro
0