Olaplex 4-in-1 Moisture Mask 370ml
Olaplex 4-in-1 Moisture Mask is specifically formulated for professional use in the salon. When a client needs more intense hydration and repair, this mask is perfect for the job! This highly concentrated reparative moisture mask delivers impressive results in just one use, and in just 10 minutes, allowing you to work quickly and efficiently!
Formulated with a slightly acidic pH of 4.5 which targets the parts of the hair that are the most damaged. This acidity also helps close the cuticle of the hair, improve hair’s porosity, retain color longer, adds sheen and gloss, eliminates static flyaways, and maintain elasticity. The Ceramides help the hair cuticle stay flat and provide smoothness, shine, and improves the hair’s moisture retention. All of the oils used in this mask have a naturally high ceramide content as well.
Best of all? There are no proteins in the 4-in-1 Moisture Mask! Damaged and low porosity hair can become protein sensitive, and will not absorb moisture very well at all. So high protein products can overload the hair and cause dry, brittle, straw-like textures that lack shine. Olaplex 4-in-1 Moisture Mask substitutes these proteins for 11 vital amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, to provide the reparative benefits without the potential for buildup!
Olaplex 4-in-1 Moisture Mask is sure to achieve beautiful, restorative results that speak for themselves! It's not magic, it's science!
- Formulated for intense hydration and repair
- Quick and efficient application
- Clinically proven to improve body (94% of clients), shine (84%), smoothness (84%), and moisture (74%) on damaged hair
- Protein-free, ensuring hair does not become protein sensitive
How to use:
- For the most luxurious salon experience, start with Olaplex Stand-Alone Treatment
- Wet hair thoroughly and cleanse with the #4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply 1-3 pumps of 4-in-1 Moisture Mask and let process for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and style if desired
There are no reviews yet.