PoxClin Cool Mousse 100ml
Please be advised We highly recommend that you Read all medication leaflet carefully before you start taking any medicine because it contains important information for you. PoxClin Coolmousse, for relieving symptoms of chickenpox
Instant itch relief
Cooling and soothing
Helps to prevent scarring
Contains natural ingredients
PoxClin CoolMousse has been developed to provide relief from skin irritation, itching, burning and sensitivity associated with chickenpox.
PoxClin CoolMousse - promotes healing and prevents scarring
PoxClin CoolMousse - relieves the itch and helps prevent scars!
PoxClin CoolMousse contains a unique bioactive bacterial blocker for an effective treatment to sooth the itch, to recondition the skin and to help prevent scar tissue formation. PoxClin CoolMousse can be easily and hygienically applied to the areas of affected skin.
PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker. This blocker helps your child's skin's natural skin barrier by blocking harmful bacteria. The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
Advantages of PoxClin CoolMousse and 2QR:
- No harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- Blocks harmful bacteria and microbes from causing infections
- Prevents scar tissue formation
- No negative impact on the body's own cells
- Accelerates natural healing process
- Does not provoke resistance
- No negative side-effects
- Instant cooling effect for immediate relief of chickenpox symptoms
- Can be used on damaged and scratched skin
Say Goodbye to itch!
Contents of the 100 ml dispenser: The mousse dispenser contains 100ml of the CoolMousse. The mousse is based on the patented bio-active 2QR-complex which helps to protect and soothe the irritated skin. It reduces the itching and improves the condition and texture of the skin. This product has a light and pleasant fragrance as a result of lavender and camomile extract. Where to keep your PoxClin? CoolMousse: Store in a dry and cool place. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the dispenser and on the carton packaging. Once opened use within 30 days. Warnings: ? Keep out of reach of children. ? Should the PoxClin? CoolMousse enter the eyes, wash these with plenty of clean water. Should an irritation persist, seek advice from your medical practitioner. ? Children suffering from chickenpox should not be given aspirin. Instructions for use
1. Apply PoxClin? CoolMousse 3 times a day (or whenever relief is needed) to the affected skin area.
2. Apply the mousse softly to the skin ? do not rub, PoxClin CoolMousse is a light, smooth mousse which is easily absorbed by the skin.