Rossmax Compact Piston Nebulizer
The Rossmax Nebulizer provides a quick, safe, and convenient delivery of medication treatment through nebulization for all ages. The proprietary adjustable delivers medications of different viscosity level according to every user’s conditions and needs at ease, and the VAT technology in this device allows users to adjust different levels of nebulization rate ranging from 0.10 – 0.30 ml/min at consistent particle size. It is intended for use when an aerosolized medication is required during therapy for asthma, COPD, and other respiratory ailments.
Users can enjoy the most efficient treatment in a quiet and relaxing ambiance as there is low noise with a silencer and vibration-absorber design. The Particle size created by the Rossmax Valve Adjustable nebulizer (VAT) bottle is around 2.262μm (MMAD) as tested by Cascade Impactor. Compared to most bottles in the market, the Rossmax proprietary bottle ensures more efficient and effective performance.
The Rossmax Nebulizer operates on standard AC power and features an adjustable valve that is able to deliver medications without exchanging parts. There is consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment, and the Fine Particle Dose (FPD) is 80 – 85%. There is a built-in nebulizer kit holder and comes with a 12V adaptor and mouthpieces and masks for both adults and children.
The Rossmax Nebulizer has a high (fully open) nebulization rate that is suitable for high viscosity medications and a high breathing capacity user. The low flow rate with a closed valve would be more appropriate for kids or infants with lower breathing capacity. Thanks to the reduction of wasted medication, VAT is also recommended for respiratory disorders such as COPD and Asthma as well as intensive use in general.
Size: 14 x 10 x 7 cm.
The Rossmax Nebulizer provides a quick, safe, and convenient delivery of medication treatment through nebulization. The proprietary adjustable delivers medications of different viscosity level according to every user’s conditions and needs at ease, and the VAT technology in this device allows users to adjust different levels of nebulization rate ranging from 0.10 – 0.30 ml/min at consistent particle size. It is intended for use when an aerosolized medication is required during therapy for asthma, COPD, and other respiratory ailments.
Asthma: Asthma becomes apparent by frequent, spasmodic gasping for air and wheezing. As with chronic bronchitis, the bronchi are inflamed and obstructed with phlegm while the cilia are conglutinated. The respiratory passages also respond to certain stimuli with muscular spasms, often caused by allergens such as pollen or house dust, but also stress and environmental pollution.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a type of obstructive lung disease characterized by long-term poor airflow. The main symptoms include shortness of breath and cough with sputum production. COPD is a progressive disease, meaning it typically worsens over time. Eventually everyday activities, such as walking up the stairs becomes difficult. Chronic bronchitis and emphysema are older terms used for different types of COPD.
Efficient Respiratory: Rossmax is utilizing new technologies to improve the management and treatment of asthma, COPD and other respiratory conditions. With nebulizer systems, patients have the ability to effectively manage and treat their respiratory condition anywhere, anytime.
• Please read the instruction manual before use
Operating your nebulizer:
• The nebulizer kit is operable at up to a 45° angle. If the angle is greater than 45°, no aerosol will be generated
• Attach one end of the air tube connector to the air output
• Carefully attach the opposite end of the air tubing connector to the stem at the base of the nebulizer kit
• Attach the angled mouthpiece or mask to the top of the nebulizer kit
• The capacity of the medication cup is 2 -5ml
• NOTE: A 30-minute interval is recommended after each use
After every use:
• Unplug the unit from the power source
• Allow the unit to completely cool
• Carefully detach the air tubing from the nebulizer and pour out any remaining medication
• Follow the cleaning procedures provided in the guidebook
Using the AC Adaptor:
• Check that the power switch is in the “OFF” position
• Connect the AC adapter with the AC adapter jack in the back of the unit
• Plug the AC adapter into the socket. (AC adapters with re-quired voltage and current indicated near the AC adapter jack)
• Use only the authorized AC Adaptor with this nebulizer
• Press the power-switch to the “ON” position