Tipol 75mg 10 Suppositories
Please be advised We highly recommend that you Read all medication leaflet carefully before you start taking any medicine because it contains important information for you. Do not use Tipol:
- If your child is allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients of
Tipol (See section 6, Further information).
- If your child weighs less than 3 kilograms.
- If your child has severe liver problems.
HOW TO USE TIPOL:
Always use Tipol exactly as directed by your doctor. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Tipol? 75 mg suppositories are suitable for newborns and infants weighing 3 kg or more. Infants up to 3 months of age should only be treated with Tipol 75 mg Suppositories under the supervision of a doctor.
Infants weighing 3 kilograms or more:
- Doses depend on body weight and age; a single dose ranges from 10 to 15 mg/kg body weight to a maximum of 60 mg/kg for total daily dose.
- The specific dose interval depends on the symptoms and the maximum daily dose.
- For infants of body weight 3?4 kg there should be at least an eight-hour interval between doses.
- For infants of body weight 4-6 kg there should be at least a six-hour interval between doses.