Please be advised We highly recommend that you Read all medication leaflet carefully before you start taking any medicine because it contains important information for you. Product Information:
Uniflu is the most complete cold and flu treatment available from your local pharmacy. Uniflu is a powerful 2-tablet treatment for the relief of the symptoms of colds & flu.
Used to treat:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- aching limbs
- runny nose
Uniflu is the only cold and flu treatment with 5 active ingredients to treat the common symptoms of colds & flu:
- Paracetamol: The analgesic. Reduces fever and the aches & pains of cold and flu.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride: The antihistamine. Stops a runny nose by reducing the irritation of the nasal passages. Provides relief from sneezing.
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride: The decongestant. Reduces inflammation and blockages of the nasal passages.
- Caffeine: The stimulant. Reduces drowsiness.
- Vitamin C Tablet: The vitamin. High levels are found in cells that fight infection.
Always read the label and pack insert carefully.
Adults and Elderly:
Take a dose every six hours until the symptoms disappear.
Each dose is 1 Uniflu tablet, to be swallowed whole with water, and 1 Vitamin C tablet to be swallowed whole, sucked or chewed.
Children over 12 years:
Take a dose every eight hours until the symptoms disappear.
Each dose is 1 Uniflu tablet, to be swallowed whole with water, and 1 Vitamin C tablet to be swallowed whole, sucked or chewed. Not more than three Uniflu tablets to be taken in 24 hours.
Under 12 years ? not recommended
Each Uniflu tablet contains:
- Caffeine 30.00mg
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. 15.00mg
- Paracetamol 500.00mg
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10.00mg
Each Vitamin C tablet contains:
Ascorbic Acid 300.00mg
If you do not feel any better after taking a course of the medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist.